Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Zen retreat

Before flying to France I was home in Pennsylvania for five weeks with my family having sort of a zen retreat experience. It's not quite as glamorous as it sounds, I was at my parents' house and breakfast in bed and daily hot yoga were not on the agenda..but it was pretty amazing nonetheless. I did get to spend lots of quality time with the fam including my nephew who is still young enough to think I'm cool (okay well most of the time at least) and my absolutely adorable 12 month old niece. What was on the agenda: hikes with the dog, cooking and dining al fresco, outdoor play with the kids, pool time, and lots of sleep! Ahhh..it was wonderful. It's sad to think that summer is over. But with the welcome crispness of autumn comes many things to look forward to: my favorites being cosy sweaters, comfortable boots (I love sandals but my old lady feet not so much!), and cuddling up by the fire with a loved one, a good book, or both! Happy Fall!

 



~Rebe

Photos taken by and are property of Rebecca Leese, McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment